The St. David's Neal Kocurek Scholarship application is now available! The deadline to apply is January 5, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. The link to the application can be found HERE.
Both the scholarship and the process have significantly changed from previous years. Please note the following:
- Students will register for an account and take an eligibility quiz in order to gain access to the application.
- There are 4 phases of the application process
- Phase 1: All students will fill out the general application. At this time, the only document required to upload is the Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA.
- Phase 2: After applications are reviewed, we will notify a list of semifinalists on January 18, 2018.
- Semifinalists will then need to upload official transcripts, proof of citizenship or legal residency, proof of SAT/ACT scores, and 2017 Tax Information (Including 2017 W-2s and signed 2017 tax returns) by February 22, 2018 11:59 PM.
- Phase 3: The semifinalist applications will be reviewed and a set of finalists will be invited for an interview. Interviews will be held April 3-5, 2018.
- Phase 4: After finalists are interviewed the first week of April, the 2018-2019 recipients will be notified the week of April 16, 2018. Declination emails will go out as well.
Please see the attached flyer for more information. For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.